The revolutionary Easyboot Glove is a tough, seamless hoof boot built to fit like a glove. Molded from close-fitting rubberized material with work boot-like treads on the bottom for added traction, the Easyboot Glove has no external hardware, so it responds naturally with a free stride and breakover. The material stretches over the hoof and clings to the wall to keep out debris, even in sandy or muddy conditions.
- Form-fitting, seamless boot hugs the hoof like a glove
- Protects and adds traction without affecting mobility
- No external hardware
- Safe for overreaching horses
- Sold individually
How to measure for the Easyboot Glove:
- After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
- Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. Do not include heel bulbs in your measurement
- Compare your measurement with the size chart. For an ideal fit, the length and width measurements should fall under the same size on the chart.
|SIZE||WIDTH in mm||LENGTH in mm|